Long Island Bike Challenge
BIKES BATTLE CANCER
SAVE THE DATE - Sunday, August 6, 2023
The LIBC's mission is to raise funds for cancer research and treatment at the Northwell Health System Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research. 100% of every rider-raised dollar goes directly to Northwell/Feinstein.
REGISTER TO RIDE
LIBC 2023 Registration: LIBC riders have raised $465,000!!
We need you! Join us on Sunday, August 6th to do your part in battling Cancer. When you sign up you are making a commitment to raise a minimum of $500 and hopefully much more! How? By asking (through email, social media, in-person) your network of friends, family, work colleagues etc., to make a donation in support of your ride. Each year most of our riders exceed this goal. In fact, most riders easily exceed the $500 minimum!
The registration fee is $85. This fee enables 100% of all rider-raised donations to go towards the battle against cancer. All riders receive the following:
▪ A new 2023 specially designed LIBC bicycle jersey
▪ LIBC bike socks, LIBC water bottle and other goodies
▪ Water stops every 20 - 25 miles and mechanical support for your bike
▪ Celebration lunch at the finish
▪ Transportation for you and your bike back to your starting point if needed
To begin please fill in boxes and click the Submit Button at bottom of this form. Thank you.
Scroll down to complete registration form