LIBC 2020 Registration: In just 8 years LIBC riders have raised $285,000!!
The LIBC is a charity bike ride across Long Island with the goal being to battle cancer. LIBC riders ASK their professional and personal contacts to sponsor them. When you commit to riding in the LIBC you will be amazed how generous your supporters will be!
In order to inspire your efforts there are 2 registration choices. Please review carefully and choose the option best suited for you. The registration fees enable LIBC to channel all rider raised donations directly to Northwell Health and The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. You are a vital part of this effort!
1. Standard registration fee = $85. Commit to biking AND raising a minimum of $500 to defeat cancer! Asking for support from your individual sponsors is part of the CHALLENGE! It's a fact when you inform friends, family, work colleagues, et. al, that you are biking across Long Island riding between 25 and 85 miles they will donate to support your efforts.
2. Pay a $275 registration fee and you do NOT have to meet the fundraising commitment. However as an incentive if you achieve $750 in donations, LIBC will refund $100 of your registration fee.
Yes... raise $750 and you get $100 back !!
Whichever option you choose all riders receive:
1. A new 2020 specially designed LIBC bicycle jersey
2. Bike Socks
3. Transportation from the finish for you and your bike back to your starting point
4. Ride/mechanical support throughout ride
5. Food and beverage at designated water stops approximately every 20 miles and at the finish
By paying the registration fee you are committing to riding and raising money in the 2020 LIBC. Whichever option you choose you have until October 1, 2020 to submit raised contributions to the Long Island Bike Challenge.
Please fill in boxes and click the submit button at bottom of form. Thank you.
Scroll down to complete registration form