LIBC 2022 Registration: In just 10 years LIBC riders have raised $400,000!!
LIBC riders, ride for all those who only wish they could ride. Join us on Sunday, August 7th to do your part in battling Cancer .
When you sign up you are making a commitment to raise a minimum of $500 and hopefully much more! How? By asking (through email, social media, in-person) your network of friends, family, work colleagues etc., to make a donation in support of your ride. Each year most of our riders exceed this goal. Yes, the LIBC is a fundraising challenge as well as the physical/psychological challenge of biking across Long Island. Riders just like you do it every year. In fact, most riders easily exceed the $500 minimum!
100% of all rider raised donations to go towards the mission of battling cancer! All riders receive the following:
▪ A new 2022 specially designed LIBC bicycle jersey
▪ LIBC bike socks, water bottle and other goodies
▪ Water stops every 20 - 25 miles and mechanical support for your bike
▪ Celebration lunch at the finish
▪ Transportation for you and your bike back to your starting point if needed
Please fill in boxes and click the Submit Button at bottom of form. Thank you.
Scroll down to complete registration form